·天新网首页·加入收藏·设为首页·网站导航
数码笔记本手机摄像机相机MP3MP4GPS
硬件台式机网络服务器主板CPU硬盘显卡
办公投影打印传真
家电电视影院空调
游戏网游单机动漫
汽车新车购车试驾
下载驱动源码
学院开发设计
考试公务员高考考研
业界互联网通信探索
您现在的位置:天新网 > 考试 > 商务英语(BEC) > BEC 心得
常用商务英语120句交际礼节实用套语
http://www.21tx.com 2007年10月08日

1 2 下一页

一轮会谈 one round of talks
决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
现在开会 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。 If you aGREe,(With your permission)let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以。 By all means
怎么都行。 Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I have no objection
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue
提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on

促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.

祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner

上一篇: 2007年商务英语会议篇:向董事会陈述报告
下一篇: 推荐:商务英语图表作文使用的套句二

1 2 下一页

关于我们 | 联系我们 | 加入我们 | 广告服务 | 投诉意见 | 网站导航
Copyright © 2000-2011 21tx.com, All Rights Reserved.
晨新科技 版权所有 Created by TXSite.net